- Multiple Document Interface
- Once Code Crusader is running, all subsequent invocations pass their parameters to the server. This provides protection against accidentally editing the same file in two different windows.
- All configuration of Code Crusader itself is done via dialog windows instead of config files.
- Configurable button toolbars
- Dockable windows
- Customizable menu shortcuts
(by editing string database -- a graphical editor is planned for later)
- Searchable, hypertext on-line help
- Full support for European languages
- Easy translation to other languages without the need to recompile the source
- System G provides a graphical interface to the file system
- Designed to work with multiple virtual desktops and both Click-to-Focus and Point-to-Focus.
- Support for scrolling via wheel mice
- Works with Gnome and KDE session managers.